Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Enrollment
Kindergarten registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be held Monday, January 11, 2021.
To register children, parents/guardians click here.
There are guides and videos available to help with the process. Please have the following ready to download:
• Proof of child’s date of birth (certified copy of a Birth Certificate, Notarized Affidavit of Birth, Baptismal Certificate, Physician’s Cert. /Hospital Cert., County Recorder’s Cert., Passport, or Family Bible. Ed Code 48002).
• Child’s current immunization record including: 4 Polio (3 is acceptable if the last dose was given on or after the fourth birthday), 5 DTaP (4 is acceptable if the last dose was given on or after the fourth birthday), 2 MMR (both given on or after first birthday), 3 Hepatitis B, and 2 Varicella (chicken pox) or proof that the child has had chicken pox confirmed by a physician.
• Verification of residence (utility bill, receipts from rent or property tax payments).
• Proof of child’s health screening within the last 12 months (physical exam).
• Proof of dental exam within the last 12 months.
• Students who are not up to date on their immunizations will not be allowed to attend school.